8-week Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation Course
Your Guide to Living Well
On this friendly and accessible course you will learn how to use mindfulness to be more present in your life, leading to a greater sense of well-being and calmness.
Course fee includes audio recordings, all course materials, refreshments and ongoing support.
Please contact me if you are interested in this for the future and I will be in touch.
Course contents include:
- Introducing mindful awareness into daily life.
- A variety of meditation techniques for you to use at home.
- Understanding the stress response and learning to deal with it more effectively.
- How to appreciate food and other aspects of daily life.
- Techniques to help you to relax and have better sleep.
- Breathing methods to calm yourself.
- Gentle mindful movements to awaken the body and quieten the mind
- Greater awareness of your self.
- Improving relationships with others.
All done in a supportive, relaxed atmosphere in a small group of no more than 8 people.
Please contact me for further information or a chat about whether this is suitable for you.
Comments from previous participants:
"Wonderfully relaxed, accepting atmosphere" CP, Four Marks
"The whole course was very helpful and illuminating" JD, Ropley
"Felt it was really balanced" SS, Ropley