8-week Mindfulness Meditation Course for Stress Reduction and Wellbeing
On this friendly and accessible course you will learn how to use mindfulness to be more present in your life, which can lead to a greater sense of well-being and calmness. Taught in-person (rather than online) in a small group you will learn to become curious about the habitual patterns which we often fall into, and through this understanding have the ability to make new choices.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” Victor Frankl
Course fee includes 2 hours per week of classes, audio recordings, all course materials, refreshments and ongoing support. Fee: £240
Date: Wednesday 31 January (runs for 8 weeks)
Time: 12.45pm until 2.45pm
Venue: Ropley Parish Hall, SO24 0DU.
If you are interested in the course but can't do these particular dates get in touch and we can talk about dates for the next course.
Course contents include:
- Introducing mindful awareness into daily life.
- A variety of meditation techniques for you to use at home.
- Understanding the stress response and learning to deal with it more effectively.
- How to appreciate food and other aspects of daily life.
- Techniques to help you to relax and have better sleep.
- Breathing methods to calm yourself.
- Gentle mindful movements to awaken the body and quieten the mind
- Greater awareness of your self.
- Improving relationships with others.
All done in a supportive, relaxed atmosphere in a small group. Why not join up with a friend and learn together?
Please contact me for further information or a chat about whether this is suitable for you. Or if you are interested in a free taster session to experience what meditation is like
please get in touch.
Comments from previous participants:
"Wonderfully relaxed, accepting atmosphere" CP, Four Marks
"The whole course was very helpful and illuminating" JD, Ropley
"Felt it was really balanced" SS, Ropley